Redemption Plus is a one-of-a-kind organization where enthusiastic, caring people can lead full lives by bridging their professional and personal worlds. We don’t have jobs and just show up for work each day. Rather, we invest our time in developing ourselves and building our company – helping each become the best they can be. After all, everyone here is trading each day of their life to live it with us. We embrace innovation, hard work and high performance, positive attitudes, open and honest conversations, and of course, playfulness!
It is our mission to help customers win by relentlessly driving out costly waste and rework, while simultaneously discovering impactful insights. Every action, every decision, every word we speak should fulfill our purpose: “Enriching lives through insights that empower.”
Additionally, we live and breathe our three core behaviors: Customer-centric; Agents of Change; and Playfulness.
We hire with our “permission to play” behaviors in mind: Integrity; Teamwork; Innovative; Adaptable; and Personal Growth.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who really likes delving into data and will dive into investigation mode if the data doesn’t look or feel right. This role also has a tremendous amount of impact on our customers’ business through the data, so personal ownership is critical to success.
Our Insights Acrobat (aka Demand Planner) is primarily responsible for bringing sales data to actionable steps, performing complex administrative and analytical tasks, as well as day-to-day management in support of an exciting program. Reports are your middle name! A fundamental love of building, analyzing and pushing out data tied to business outcomes. Incredibly detail focused--process is one of your favorite words! Proactive, diplomatic, and solution oriented when managing issues.
- Analyze factors that impact demand such as customer sales trends and retail consumption to accurately forecast and track demand;
- Use data to analyze the effectiveness of programs and analyze buying programs;
- Develop improved forecasting processes and formulas;
- Gather, analyze and deliver information in clear, concise and meaningful format;
- Provide daily management of all aspects of assigned program(s) including reordering, returns, product selection, etc.;
- Monitor inventory levels to predict impact to program(s); highlighting risks and compiling ideas for mitigation;
- Utilize internal and external data to measure success of program(s) and recommend improvements;
- Create and maintain deliverables, dashboards, and communication materials for assigned program(s);
- Collaborate cross-functionally, utilizing the internal customer concept, to eliminate waste and rework for Redemption Plus and our customers;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a related area, or suitable combination of education and relevant experience preferred;
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems;
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plans and mitigate subsequent issues, and ability to find errors in large data sets;
- Understanding of program management principles;
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer;
- Microsoft Office knowledge, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software/applications and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
- Above average experience in Microsoft Excel is preferred;
- Detail-oriented with ability to oversee projects from concept to completion;
- Ability to flourish in a high-growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, forecasting, budgeting, planning and project management skills;
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
- Preference given to curious, life-long learners committed to expanding knowledge for the good of the organization.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, full-time and a comprehensive benefit package.
In addition to Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, we also offer a medical benefits concierge service, an array of healthy lifestyle programs on-site (incredible lunches, workout facility, workout classes, meditation classes, chair massages, ph mineral enhanced water and so much more!), fully stocked beer fridge, company fun events, shipping discounts/credit, dry cleaning and Uber safe-rides. We could go on and on, but no one likes a bragger.