Redemption Plus is a one-of-a-kind organization where enthusiastic, caring people can lead full lives by bridging their professional and personal worlds. We don’t have jobs and just show up for work each day. Rather, we invest our time in developing ourselves and building our company – helping each become the best they can be. After all, everyone here is trading each day of their life to live it with us. We embrace innovation, hard work and high performance, positive attitudes, open and honest conversations, and of course, playfulness!
It is our mission to help customers win by relentlessly driving out costly waste and rework, while simultaneously discovering impactful insights. Every action, every decision, every word we speak should fulfill our purpose: “Enriching lives through insights that empower.”
Additionally, we live and breathe our three core behaviors: Customer-centric; Agents of Change; and Playfulness.
We hire with our “permission to play” behaviors in mind: Integrity; Teamwork; Innovative; Adaptable; and Personal Growth.
As Redemption Plus grows, we need both deep business process understanding and effective use of technology tools to help us scale. This is a full time, permanent role, with very limited travel required.
Our Frustration Fixer (aka Network Administrator) will report to the Director, Information Systems and work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Customer Success (Sales) and Finance teams as well as other internal stakeholders. The Frustration Fixer will remove technical obstacles for our Empower Rangers (employees) to make sure their work gets done in the most efficient manner possible. This role requires someone to live and breathe the internal customer concept to ensure that all service levels are met. Continuously improving systems, processes, and vendor relationships will be required.
- Provide first point of contact and ticket ownership for company applications, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office applications, Google Suite, Sage 100, Salesforce.com, and our proprietary website;
- Promptly and professionally resolve workstation, printer, phone and other computer-related support calls for software, hardware or connectivity issues;
- Build, configure, and upgrade new and replacement PC and laptops;
- Build, configure, and upgrade new and replacement servers (physical and virtual) and SAN;
- Build, configure, and upgrade new and replacement switches, routers, access points, and firewall;
- Monitor all Redemption Plus infrastructure to ensure Service Level Agreements are met;
- Maintain corporate IT hardware inventory and software licensing;
- Maintain systems access for all end-users, including but not limited to: Active Directory, Group Policy, Sage 100, Salesforce.com, and our proprietary website;
- Document all support requests (regardless of source), actions taken, and the resolution;
- Provide training to end users as needed;
- Provide emergency 24/7 on-call support, on rotation with other support staff, approximately every 3 weeks;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in an IT support environment with hands on Help Desk experience;
- Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, and/or Comptia Certifications preferred;
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012;
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Experience with a range of core workstation applications on Microsoft Windows operating systems;
- Superior phone and customer service skills, ability to troubleshoot and explain complex issues and deliver resolutions to non-technical individuals;
- Capability to focus and execute tasks quickly with excellence and minimal supervision;
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes;
- Confident and highly communicative, with excellent business insight and a willingness to (professionally and tactfully) challenge others or propose changes;
- Detail-oriented with ability to oversee projects from concept to completion;
- Demonstrated success performing in a fast-past, high-growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
- An understanding of sales process and the support needs of a value creation organization;
- Preference given to curious, life-long learners committed to expanding knowledge for the good of the organization.
Compensation & Care Package:
Competitive salary dependent on experience, full-time and a comprehensive benefit package.
In addition to Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, we also offer a medical benefits concierge service, an array of healthy lifestyle programs on-site (incredible lunches, workout facility, workout classes, meditation classes, chair massages, ph mineral enhanced water and so much more!), fully stocked beer fridge, company fun events, shipping discounts/credit, dry cleaning and Uber safe-rides. We could go on and on, but no one likes a bragger.