Redemption Plus is a one-of-a-kind organization where enthusiastic, caring people can lead full lives by bridging their professional and personal worlds. We don’t have jobs and just show up for work each day. Rather, we invest our time in developing ourselves and building our company – helping each become the best they can be. After all, everyone here is trading each day of their life to live it with us. We embrace innovation, hard work and high performance, positive attitudes, open and honest conversations, and of course, playfulness!
It is our mission to help customers win by relentlessly driving out costly waste and rework, while simultaneously discovering impactful insights. Every action, every decision, every word we speak should fulfill our purpose: “Enriching lives through insights that empower.”
Additionally, we live and breathe our three core behaviors: Customer-centric; Agents of Change; and Playfulness.
We hire with our “permission to play” behaviors in mind: Integrity; Teamwork; Innovative; Adaptable; and Personal Growth.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with drive and passion to work hand in hand with our key customers as a strategic partner providing insights and forging win/win initiatives with a purpose driven organization.
Our Corporate Account Manager aka Corporate Account Value Architect is primarily responsible for;
- Providing direct contact with key customers through site visits, industry events and trade-PRG shows;
Challenging existing customers to deepen and/or expand depth of services and generate observations and insights;
- Maintaining direct contact with key customers through site visits, industry events and trade-PRG shows;
- Challenging existing customers to deepen and/or expand depth of services and generate observations and insights;
- Understanding customers’ spoken and unspoken needs - see what others miss;
- Strategic development of new and existing ideal customers;
- Successfully managing pipeline, and perform accurate gap analysis;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of experience, or suitable combination of education and relevant experience with a proven history of consistent attainment of PRG with corporate/national existing and new business.
- Demonstrated consultative, value-selling and presentation skills with strong PRG orientation; ability to make deep connections over the phone and in-person; negotiation skills and active listening; and proven experience managing strategic account plans that drive retention, penetration, profitability, and growth of existing and new accounts.
- Knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software/applications and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management; Experience using Google Drive, Docs, Email and Calendars is a plus.
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication (excellent written and verbal) and presentation skills. Also, excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide world-class customer service, both internally and externally at all times.
- Detailed oriented and driven to meet deadlines and commitments; ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, full-time and a comprehensive benefit package.
In addition to Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, we also offer a medical benefits concierge service, an array of healthy lifestyle programs on-site (incredible lunches, workout facility, workout classes, meditation classes, chair massages, ph mineral enhanced water and so much more!), fully stocked beer fridge, company fun events, shipping discounts/credit, dry cleaning and Uber safe-rides. We could go on and on, but no one likes a bragger.