Redemption Plus is a one-of-a-kind organization where enthusiastic, caring people can lead full lives by bridging their professional and personal worlds. We don’t have jobs and just show up for work each day. Rather, we invest our time in developing ourselves and building our company – helping each become the best they can be. After all, everyone here is trading each day of their life to live it with us. We embrace innovation, hard work and high performance, positive attitudes, open and honest conversations, and of course, playfulness!
It is our mission to help customers win by relentlessly driving out costly waste and rework, while simultaneously discovering impactful insights. Every action, every decision, every word we speak should fulfill our purpose: “Enriching lives through insights that empower.”
Additionally, we live and breathe our three core behaviors: Customer-centric; Agents of Change; and Playfulness.
We hire with our “permission to play” behaviors in mind: Integrity; Teamwork; Innovative; Adaptable; and Personal Growth.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to make a significant impact through category and product strategies, that drive our business through comprehensive product assortment plans.
Our Product Strategist (aka Visionary Mastermind) support the Product Solutions team in driving profitable revenue growth and achieving key business metrics through category and product strategies, that drive our business through comprehensive product assortment plans. This position is also responsible for reducing waste and rework for the company and customers by embracing being customer-centric, while championing change through continuous improvement.
If you can relate to the following, you could be a perfect fit:
- Curious life-long learning
- Ability to see the big picture and integrate this into your work
- Have a proven track record of initiating change by challenging and improving the work
- Strong financial acumen (specifically with product cost, pricing and improving margins)
- Highly collaborative and communicative
- Ability to be both creative, as well as analytical
- Create and deliver category and product strategies that drive our business through comprehensive product assortment plans;
- Manage strategies and tactics that will drive long-term improvements in quality, cost and delivery, while supporting key initiatives in customer engagement; identification of product and trends; manage vendor cost and terms; determine a market based pricing strategy;
- Provide insights to better align technologies and processes to support and drive internal and external customer engagement; serve as subject matter experts for category and assortment strategy;
- Map internal and external customer and product journeys and life cycles, to define and measure change using key business metrics;
- Incorporate internal and external customer feedback into daily processes and decision making;
- Engage with leaders, peers, customers and subject matter experts for ongoing personal and professional growth;
- Focus development and change around targets and behaviors that support our purpose;
- Integrate disparate business unit cultures;
- Collaborate cross-functionally, utilizing the internal customer concept, to eliminate waste and rework for Redemption Plus and our customers;
- Works as an effective team member, liaising with others and contributing to our overall internal and external customer experience;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related discipline and 2-4 years the in the field of Purchasing, Category/Product Strategy, Product Assortment Planning, Importing, Operations or related area, or suitable combination of education and relevant experience preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in procurement, category and product strategy and assortment planning;
- Experience living our leadership qualities/behaviors - Flexible, Communicative, Courage, Tenacity & Patience, Humility & Presence, Responsibility, Empathy and Servant Leadership;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, forecasting, budgeting, planning and project management skills;
- A strong work ethic with meticulous attention to detail is a recipe for success;
- Team player determined to accomplish company, department and personal goals;
- Excellent communication, organizational and people skills a must;
- Resilient and agile, able to face difficult situations and move forward;
- Team member should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software/applications and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to prioritize work-flow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, full-time and a comprehensive benefit package.
In addition to Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, we also offer a medical benefits concierge service, an array of healthy lifestyle programs on-site (incredible lunches, workout facility, workout classes, meditation classes, chair massages, ph mineral enhanced water and so much more!), fully stocked beer fridge, company fun events, shipping discounts/credit, dry cleaning and Uber safe-rides. We could go on and on, but no one likes a bragger.